Installation Engineer Vacancy
An exciting opportunity for an experienced electrical installation engineer to join a dynamic forward-thinking company based in Rushden, specialising in Industrial sites.
The company has been established for over 30 years and is proud to provide a professional, reliable service to the Industrial and Commercial sector, with an excellent reputation for quality care and customer service and a winner of the Northamptonshire SME awards for ‘Employer of the Year’.
As an Electrical Installation Engineer, you will be required to provide on-site installation, maintenance and requests for service calls and when required working away from home. You will be able to work both on your own and as part of a team. With the ability to install MCB & MCCB Boards, large supplies, Carry out EICR and Lighting inspections, general and emergency lighting installations; work at height and fault-finding. You will also be involved in working on machine control systems – e.stops, panels, motors etc.
We are looking for someone who wants to learn, and to do more than just installation work.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- To undertake site installation work.
- On-site maintenance and service.
- Be able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Problem solving
- 17th Edition is essential
- IPAF Certificate advantageous
- ECS Card advantageous
- 2391 Test & Inspection an advantage
- NVQ level 3/AM2 or equivalent
- Previous experience within a similar role working in an industrial environment
- Good manual skills for electronic and electrical installation tasks
- The ability to be able to work independently or as part of a team
- JIB Rates Paid
- When travelling from home to site and back– actual travel time paid.
- Mobile phone
- Work van for work purposes only – We pay for your fuel to and from your home.
- Pension scheme
- Bupa Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 25 Days holiday
- Based in Rushden, Northamptonshire.
If you feel you have the relevant skills to fulfil this this role then please apply now!
Please contact – firstname.lastname@example.org