- We will never spam you with irrelevant emails
- You may opt out or in of our email communications at any time
- You have the right to remove any information we may hold on you
- We will never sell, rent, make public or distribute your personal information
- Data is a liability and therefore should only be collected and processed when necessary
Rushden Rewinds Ltd T/A RRE Electrical Services is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
2.Relevant Privacy Legislation
RRE and this website complies to the following policies:
- UK Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA)
- EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
3.Who We Are
Registered office: Unit 4 Sanders Lodge Industrial Estate, Rushden, Northamptonshire NN10 8NB
Company registration number: 4478153
Contact: 01933 411306 / firstname.lastname@example.org
4.What information do we collect about you?
The lawful basis for collecting this information is for ‘Legitimate Interests’.
- We only use individuals’ data in ways you would reasonably expect, unless we have a very good reason.
- We have checked that the processing is necessary and there is no less intrusive way to achieve the same result.
- We are not using people’s data in ways they would find intrusive or which could cause them harm, unless we have a very good reason
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by filling in a contact form on our site: www.rre-electrical.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
Website Visitor Tracking
We use a tool called Google Analytics. This collects information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
We use this information to better understand how visitors find us and how they interact with our website. We use this information to make improvements and adjustments to our website, to deliver a better user experience.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
We may collect the following information if you purchase an item from us in order to be able to supply, deliver and invoice you:
Contact Name, Company Name, Address, phone number and if required mobile number and email address.
Cookies are essential for helping us deliver a high quality website and online experience for our website visitors, some collect information about browsing behavior. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the Website to operate.
6.Security & Storage
We have in place security measures to protect the security of your personal information and keep it confidential. We review these measures regularly to make sure they remain appropriate.
We will keep this information for the length of time you we trade together and a minimum of six years to meet our legal obligations.
Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We may share your information with credit reference agencies and other companies for use in credit decisions, for fraud prevention and to pursue debtors.
8.How we will use your personal information and why
The ways we use your information include:
- communicating with you
- to purchase goods from you (suppliers)
- to carry out work for you (Customers)
- invoicing / paying you
- to fulfil our legal obligations (including any contractual obligations), which include making sure you are paid correctly
- to carry out Customer Satisfaction surveys (Customers)
- delivering our products and services;
- carrying out your instructions (e.g. to fulfil a payment request);
- managing our relationship with you
- services we think may be relevant for you;
- understanding how you use our services
- credit checks (Customers)
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or our Website Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Internal record keeping
- Improving our services
- You may opt-out at any stage from within an email received or by contacting us directly.
- We will not share your information with 3rd parties. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
9.Access to your information and correction
If you provide us with your personal information, you have the following rights:
- Right to be informed
- Right to access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
You can request to see the information that we hold on you. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.